脱下你的外套,就像在自己家一样放松。

Take off your coat and ___make ___yourself ___at ___home.

请放松,就像在自己家一样,并请自便。

Please relax and ___make ___yourself ___at ___home and help yourself.

在我准备一些小吃时,请随意,就像在自己家一样。

Feel free to ___make ___yourself ___at ___home while I prepare some snacks.

你必须腾出时间做作业。

You have to ___make ___time to do your homework.

他从未为家庭生活腾出足够的时间。

He never ___made ___time for family life.

非常抱歉,你到达时我没能腾出时间去接你。

I'm terribly sorry for not being able to ___make ___time to pick you up when you arrive.

很少有初创公司能成功成为行业领导者。

Few startups actually ___make ___it to become industry leaders.

经过多年的奋斗,她终于作为一名科技企业家取得了巨大成功。

After years of struggle, she finally ___made ___it ___big as a tech entrepreneur.

她不懈的动力就是她能在竞争激烈的金融界取得成功的原因。

Her relentless drive is why she will ___make ___it in the competitive world of finance.

请记下会议时间。

Please ___make ___a ___note ___of the meeting time.

她在讲座期间记下了关键点。

She ___made ___a ___note ___of the key points during the lecture.

我总是把重要截止日期记在日历上。

I always ___make ___a ___note ___of important deadlines in my calendar.

在与多样化听众交流时,我有时很难让别人理解我的话。

I sometimes struggle to ___make ___myself ___understood when speaking to a diverse audience.

在国外时,总是带上短语手册,以防你无法让别人理解。

Always carry a phrasebook in case you can't ___make ___yourself ___understood in a foreign country.

在专业场合中,清晰地让别人理解你而不产生歧义至关重要。

In professional settings, it's essential to ___make ___yourself ___understood without ambiguity.